Monday, June 27, 2005

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I have been heart broken the past week and last night I came to the realization GOD has blessed me with the best friends in the world! Everyone was so awesome and I can't believe how much everyone did to help us move out of town. I am awe struck still, Ronnie, Jeanette, Jeff, Rob, Linda, Lisa, Ronnie Sr., Connie, Stacy, Mark, Jim, Jennifer, Marlita, Craig, Barb, Freddie, Joel and EVERYONE the list goes on and on you all rock my socks off and I love you all so stinkin much I miss you all incredibley already and dd want to fly you all down to visit. My first priority is to buy a huge house so I can put everyone up. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't know! LOVE ABE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome. I am glad you had a successful move and have made it safely to your new home. I miss you and your family soooooooo much. I would love to see you buy a HUGE house. Maybe you could rent out a wing to my family for the summer? I can't wait to hear all about your new place.
Love ya Bro,
Jeanette