Monday, June 13, 2005

When you have it all?

I was asked this weekend what I wanted for Fathers Day and My Birthday which are close to each other. It is funny, but I don't want anything. I have everything I could ever want from a material standpoint, I am completely content. So, I thought that was weird to feel that way and I was praying to God asking why do I feel this way? He revealed it to me. It is my Wife, Kids, Family and Friends. Yes, that is right, I am so blessed with the BEST Wife in the World who would do anything for me, I have the most awesome boys who I adore and they in return. I have incredible family who would go so far as allowing their life to be disrupted immensely and allow my family to stay with them and not show a hint of complaint. Friends, well if you are reading this and not part of the top three then you know who you are and what I am talking about. It is funny cause now that I am moving away in two weeks I am amazed at the number of people who should be like, "Well he is leaving so what," but they are, "How can I help? Do you need anything?" Why? I ask and God says the one word answer LOVE. That's what it is and I am a believer! Thank all of you for being a part of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be on your side forevermore, that's what friends are for. That song came to mind, couldn't help it. You are right, Love is the ulitmate answer. We are to be always motivated by Love. Only good can come out of Love. Jesus was motivated by Love. I am sure I speak for everyone, you WILL be missed greatly.
Love ya, Bro