Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Rude Awakening



Some of us like to live with our heads in the sand, I know I woke up from the couch the other day and realized my life was about to change dramatically for the better. I have moved my whole life and no I am not a military brat my Dad was a gypsy. Anyway I have moved over 40 times in my life and am a pro at it for the most part. I have not moved out of state in twelve years so I am a little rusty, but like riding a bike it should not be that bad. I am excited to be moving to what I call my home, Tampa, Florida. It as all cities has its good points and bad, but it has been my experience the good far outweighs the bad. I have been apprehensive cause my employer is assuming cause they say I can't leave that I won't? Anyway that is a whole other issue, but the funny thing is that because of this, it was causing me some anxiety then I realized through the help of my loving wife that there is nothing they can do, so enjoy it while it lasts and move on. So as I put myself on the the book cases and fell from a height, I realized I am the one who put the couch up there. Kind of dumb huh. Everyone needs a preacher and someone to hold them in check. I am glad I have my wonderful wife to do that for me! She Rocks! Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. We do put ourselves in places we shouldn't. God elevates us to the right position, not man. We put to much emphasis on what men say or do, they only have so much power. Manipulation and fear will only get you so much. Ulitimately they are signs of weakness and not power at all. Kepp pressing on, God is on your side.

S.S. said...

If I see this pic somewhere else, I would have believed that it's been digitally changed!

I wouldn't thought it's possible to do this.