Thursday, June 09, 2005

Could GOD be more real?

Man God has been so real in our lives, we have been so blessed and I am so thankful that he is such an awesome God. He is really allowing us to live the life He has planned us to and He is also allowing us to make a difference in others lives as well. I just ask as we are going through this time of HUGE transition you pray for my incredible wife. I know she is really feeling a great deal of stress and worry right now I know God is going to give her peace and patience I just want you all to pray He brings it now before the move as well as during and after. I know I ask for alot, but you have not cause you ask not. Love you all THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and Rachel and the boys. Change is hard, but you are right. God is moving in your lives and He will carry your family through.
Love ya, Bro