Site Network: Personal | Where I Work | brian@maciaszek.com | Maciaszek.com

 



WOW!!!

I am so amazed at GOD. I can screw the pooch over and over and he is constantly there to help me out of it. I miss plan A for my life and he put plan B in my way. Well, suffice it to say I have made many mistakes in my life, that said I don't regret my life a bit cause it has made me who I am in Christ! Well I don't do this type of thing ever, but I am going to say I am reading the most incredible book about being a Christian it is by Craig Gross of XXXChurch a ministry I totally support. Knowing him makes the book even better, cause I know everything he has written to be true. Well it is one of those books were you expect one thing yet get another. If ANYONE is wondering about being a Christian I URGE you to buy it. Here is the link


I have to say this book is stinkin awesome!
I as I am sure you have heard the verse in Psalm 23:4 a million times, you know, Yea though I may walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil, You are with me;
Well this book showed me that as my children do to me at night when given the choice of having the light off and me with them or having a light on and me not with them, the always choose to have me be with them in the dark. Just as I would rather be in the dark with GOD than in the light without Him. I believe this is the place we have to strive to be. I the dark He is with us and intends for us to be there, showing others that He is there with us, His rod and staff comforting us!

posted by One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy @ 12:42 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I am going to RUN...not walk to find this book. I have read..oh geez..about 5 books on Christianity..still looking for answers Im not sure I will ever get. The more I read to find the answers, the more questions I have.
This book sounds great! THanks.
PS: You really should start your own church! You have such a way with words...I would love to hear you speak once a week.

ps2: Do most people get that your blog is named after a Ferris Bueller reference? Priceless!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home