Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fear and Loathing in the Lord?

OK, so I am sitting in an undisclosed location and on wifi. Doubt is a funny thing-doubt vt
1. to feel unconvinced or uncertain about something, or think that something is unlikely
2. to suspect that something is not true, likely, or genuine, or that somebody is not sincere or trustworthy.
You have to experience it from time to time to know for certain. I had someone who had been completly uncontent with being single tell me they were content with being single and I said that was great. What I felt was yeah right you are just trying to convince yourself. Well then I had an instance where I should have felt bummed and had a blow to my Ego, yet I didn't. It was more an affirmation of what I was doing and where I should be. I then had breakfast with someone who validated everything. Funny how the Lord works. After all the experiences I have had both good and bad I am sure of one thing, God is Genuine. I realize it to be like this God = Certain, World = Doubt.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't really know what that all means... I just wanted to put in a "keep it" vote for the blue.

One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...

Betsy you rock! Thanks Girl your man never got back to me what is his e-mail?

S.S. said...

You haven't made a posting for a while. I'd say you must be busy with your house moving.

Anonymous said...

I mentioned this on a previous post of yours - When the devil talks trash, tell him you doubt it. You are unconvinced of what he is telling you. You are a man of God, satan wants to pull you awayand make you think God doesn't have anything planned for you. God is our provider, our sustenance.
Love ya, Bro