Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mi Casa Su Casa

Well it is almost done, the only thing left is to put in the bathroom mirrors and clean up! I have to say I was so excited today as I walked through this Home it is such a Blessing. It is the first time I have ever owned a Brand New Home!

I know I have said this before, but compared with the cost of living we had grown so accustomed to in Oklahoma it is nothing short of a miracle that God has made the way for us to purchase a home in Florida. Besides many obvious obstacles He had to overcome, there was Homeowners Insurance in a state with multiple hurricanes in prior years! Then we have property taxes which are four to five times what they would be in Oklahoma, Ouch! Bottom line, God will never lead you where He can't keep you!

I am going to start a tab on my blog for reservations for all of you wanting to come and stay with us and enjoy the beach and weather, so reserve your slot now or you will be missing out! J/K

Here are a few pictures I will post more after we close next Friday! Oh yeah and the chandelier is not for sale that is Rachel's favorite feature of the house.




3 comments:

The Mac Fam said...

any takers on the chandalier, that thing will be at the bottom of the driveway before we even shut the door.

Jessica said...

Our house had one very similar to it...notice I said HAD! Congrats, God truly does know the desires of our hearts!

Anonymous said...

Wooh-Hooh! It's going to be so awesome.