Site Network: Personal | Where I Work | brian@maciaszek.com | Maciaszek.com

 



Voting


I read that voting is like picking your favorite mosquito out of the swarm.

I have to say it is too true. I feel like voting has become our novel excuse for not getting involved.

Well I am pro-life so I vote that way? What do you do that is pro-life besides vote? That is like say I am pro-global warming so I don't drive as much? I think more important than any vote, not discounting voting cause it is important, but more important is acting on your vote.

I know, I know that would take time and effort, "What about my 'me time'?" Tell that to the 51,000,000 aborted babies or the 22,000,000 slaves in the great USA!

posted by One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy @ 12:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home