Thursday, January 12, 2006

Memory

I don't know what the deal is but I am starting to freak out! Example being if Rachel has a photographic memory (which she does) I have a doodle memory. I was on the phone tellins someone how long we lived in our last house and I said two or three years. Well Rachel comes around the corner and says uh five! I am like what happened to the atleast two years? How could I not remember that? Is it true that the aluminum in my deodorant is causing me to loose my memory. Then I got to thinking about what it was like to be 6 Jaydens age and I could not remember? I tried 8 Jacksons age? Still no luck, then Jared 12, right? No LUCK! I can't remember earlier than like 13-14ish! I guess its not important but I am still concerned cause it is not just long term memory it can be short to. Like being told to go to the store for eggs and bringing back milk or something like that. Saying one thing and then finding out I did not say anything at all? Well no reason for this post I almost forgot why I posted it to begin with. Now I remember, to make you comment since you don't anymore! Oh yeah you know who you are cause I can't remember and your irresponsibility to our relationship is only making it worse. So for the love of my memory comment already!
BMAC OUT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the bad memory of Raye and myself..she seems to remember everything and i can pick out bits and pieces of our childhood. But i have discovered that if i write a journal and read it later it jogs my memory and everything from that day comes back to me.

Shannon said...

You are being awfully dramatic here....

But we love you..although I can't really remember why?.?.?.?

Unknown said...

It's called OLD AGE. ;)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up... you'll say anything to get people to post huh? No really, I think it happens to everyone. Dont be so paranoid, I think your deodorant probably isnt to blame here. Love you guys!