Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tolerance for the ........

Don't let an opportunity pass to show God's Love toward anyone. It wont be through your own efforts to succed in anything you do, only through God's help. I have been really learning to be tolerant of others this week(OK, maybe one person in paticular) and as I pray God shows me how sad he is, for this individual is broken. Then I rest in his care, confident that God will do what is best for me, provided that i will, for my part, work diligently but contently. I say "contently" because revenge and unforgiveness is harmful both to our heart and to our future and is not really diligence, but rather over eagerness and anxiety. I pray for and am thankful for God's mercy. I beg him, through that same mercy, to fill all with His everlasting Love.
"Anyone can say, who can do?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we look at others the way Jesus looks at them, it makes us understand much better. It is very difficult, that is why there is only one perfect Son. God is our vindicator.