Friday, April 15, 2005

THANK YOU!

OK, you all know I have the best wife in the whole world. Well I just have to thank her publically for writing one of the sweetest posts ever. Honey you ROCK. I love you so. It reminds me of the the third verse of our song, hey wait we don't have a song! OK, we need a song anyone have any suggestion, how about witchey woman? Or how about Desperado? Let me know if you have any suggestions!

I LOVE YOU RACHET!!!!!

PS JESUS IS YOUR CO-PILOT AND YOU ARE DRIVING TO FAST?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEINFELD FREAKS! How about I'll Tumble For Ya, or Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Anonymous said...

Me So Horny
Push It
Lick It Up

Hey, you asked for suggestions

Anonymous said...

Jeannette sounds like she is being deprived of something?

Anonymous said...

Those songs were fresh on the brain because I am not being deprived. Where's the help? They need a song!

Anonymous said...

Oh I see your are getting busy, OK! Thanks for the status of you and yours.

Unknown said...

Well, I don't think I'm quite as inspired as Jeanette. What about Lady in Red? Or Brown-Eyed Girl? (Does any of this apply to Rachel?)

Doesn't "your song" kind of have to happen to you? I don't think you can pick it!

Anonymous said...

I try and not deprive my lil Jean for too long. Maybe 36 hours isn't enough!!!