Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So you had a great day!

I have to admit I was very apprehensive about Fathers Day for a couple of reasons, but mainly because I celebrate the anniversary of my birthday on the same day as fathers day.

Well, suffice it to say I had a Great Day, my wife really knows how to make me feel special and I am so blessed to have her.

That said, my Mother also out did her self as well!

Now I am sure you are all wondering what I got? Well it was not really what I got, but what I got to do:
I got to go to church,
I got to go to my favorite restaurant and eat lunch,
I got to eat dinner from my favorite restaurant Mamma's ( I will point out that I have been eating pizza from there since I was 15),
I got to have a birthday cake, which is not really cake at all but Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory and finally
I got to hang out with my family all day(I Love them so!).

All in all it was a Great Day!





2 comments:

The Mac Fam said...

You forgot to point out that the last pic is of the chair your mom got you.

Anonymous said...

WOW 38 Brian you're old buddy :) hehe

Markin