Saturday, October 29, 2005

Why do I live here?

So, I walk out to my car after enjoying my favorite Grande Vanilla Bean Frapaccino and Barrista and this is what I find on my truck.





















So, as we have been driving around I have said to my wife, "Hey was that an aligator in that lake?" And my wife has said to me, "That is not an alligator Give Me A Break!" Then I am like really! Well low and behold as I am driving away from the Egret which was once perched on my car I see not one but two alligators sunning themselves on the bank of the lake by our home. All I have to say is AHAAAA!











































This is why I love living here! Where else will egrets perch on your car and gators bask on your lawn, I LOVE THIS PLACE! The only thing that would make this place better would be a beach! Hey wait its got it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you really need to rub it in Brian :) We've got the sun you have the beach but with hurricanes? lol

Martin

The Mac Fam said...

across the street

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.