Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WHAT WE DO FOR FUN?

OK, so I got a call from a local DJ on Tuesday and he asked if I could do a cater on Saturday for the Diverse City World Tour. I said yes, obvioulsy not for the money, but for my families opportunity to meet and hang out with the bands. So, I know I am selfless aye?

This is Ra and Ja with Jason the lead singer from Hawk Nelson, I have to say he was a very awesome guy! Hung with the boys all night, which is a feat in it of itself.

Yeah I think the whole celebrity thing is starting to get to Rachet, either that or the moving.


These are the boys with the only true celebrity, Toby Mac's son Truid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I heard from Rachel that Jason was a very nice guy, played a lot with the boys. Your sexpot Rachel looks HOT ;)

S.S. said...

The pictures of the 3 boys - is the one on the far left is your son? He looks like a photocopy image of you.