Thursday, May 05, 2005

Claque

Life in the movies, I love to go to movies, which I think is good. My wife does not like to go to movies, which I think is bad (in a selfish kind of way). But I think that the reason I like to go to movies is because it reminds me that our lives are like movies or stories being played out everyday. The funny thing is that we are like all the famous ones, not only do we star in the movie, but we direct it as well. Think about it? You have so much power you just don't realize it. You decide what your movie is gonna be? Drama, Comedy, Love Story, Action or Horror. So you may say I think God is the director, I disagree, God is the studio putting up his everything so that we can make our movie a hit. Because he gives us free will, we control our movie and must be weary of that authority cause it is the series of choices by the director (you) that make the movie a hit or failure. The only real difference is that we are looking to please the Studio not the masses at the box office with our movie. Truth be told by pleasing the Studio in the short run the box office will appreciate it in the long run. Bless Ya ABE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I also love to go to the movies. I enjoy the whole experience. I like your analogy. Very insightful.

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Great post. I never thought about it like that, but you are right. Way to go!

Terri and Mark said...

Wow, that was really good! Love your entire Blog; really GREAT stuff!