Friday, November 10, 2006

TIME AFTER TIME

Where the heck does time go?

I mean I have it now but yeah there it goes again.

I can't truly believe all time goes into history?

Time has to go some where of signifigance, if not then what are we doing here?

I think the only thing that frustrates me to no end is having time then loosing it. I'll give you an example, I have my entire day planned out with plenty of margin and then KABOOM!!!! All H E double hockey sticks breaks looses and my whole plan is set back and I start playing the Superman game. You know that game you play where you pretend to be Superman and fly around town (office, you fill in the blank with what is applicable) at such a speed that you reverse the rotation of the Earth to turn back time and make up what you lost. And yet, I never seem to get the Earth to budge, not even an inch. Sucks!

Its not always this way though, the opposite is not remembering the what you did or why you did it, but hey who cares your driving home! Truth is when it is all said and done and you are 113 years old and about to die from a Jealous Husband what is important? Is it gonna matter you rushed or slothed along?

Why not try this today, drive five miles under the speed limit all day and see if you notice anything different.


Second take a walk today on your own for five minutes, you can stop for five minutes and walk, shut the Crackberry off, and walk!


Trust me we are not that important that a five minute walk or driving five minutes under the speed limit will cause the end of the world. It may change yours though?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Otis lives on in that comment. But I think it is better setup saying I went to the doctor today and he told me when and how I was going to die.