Monday, October 23, 2006

Brothers Don't Shake Hands, Brothers Gotta Hug!

Talk about death inspiring life! True story watch the video it is awesome!




On May 19, 2001, the love of my life and my best friend finished her course here on Earth - my mother, Josephine Hunter. A day that began in sheer sadness ended in great joy because I realized that my mother had done exactly what God had required of her. She simply let everyone she came in contact with know that they matter. She was truly a friend to everyone, regardless of age, race, or gender.

What an amazing world it would be if we were known as people who have a smile and a kind word for everyone. No matter what our jobs are, perhaps the most important work we can do is to help and encourage others, especially by our actions. With constant threats targeted towards our morale and human spirit, kind and encouraging actions are needed to get us through our everyday situations, no matter how big or small they may be.

FREE HUGS will be the company that will always promote our two most sought after possessions, happiness and our sense of belonging. FREE HUGS will always consist of excellence in the development of leaders, action in the community, and service to customers.

So thank you for supporting FREE HUGS and always remember, we all need one.

Your Friend,

Jason Hunter

1 comment:

The Mac Fam said...

Made me laugh, made me cry, it moved me bob!!