Monday, October 16, 2006

IN THE NAME OF BLOOD! ONE LOVE IN THE NAME OF BLOOD!


Oh man I spent three hours tonight in the woods with no Off and plenty of company with our flying little friends making Jack and me their last meal. Why you ask, well I sold pumpkins with Jackson for Cub Scouts and I have to say although we were supper for a rather large group of dying mosquitoes we had a ton of fun.
Also, my brother moved to West Palm, actually Delray Beach for all you hipster dufuses out there who know the difference and Jack and I went to help him. We had a blast, Drove through Ft. Myers, Naples, Alligator Alley and Miami. While we were there we went to the SOHO district for lunch and even fit in the beach it was gorgeous. Suffice it to say it was a great time for the both of us. Finally, coming back we went across the state on a little two lane highway (US60)and drove for an hour without seeing a soul it was nice. Jackson made a comment about how many more stars there were. I chuckled as if there were more there than any where. I tried to explain, oh well soon enough, soon enough!
Joy
Abe

No comments: