Thursday, November 16, 2006

A SPONTANEOUS RECKONING

OK, So you want to talk about being spontaneous. Tuesday the 14th I pick up Jared early from school and drove to Orlando where we met up with my friend Brian Whalen. Brian is a good friend from High School. From there we drove to Jacksonville for the Days of Reckoning Tour and saw Pillar, Day of Fire, Decyfer Down and Showdown. It was cool cause I got to hang with Rob and the Boys from Pillar we had a blast! Also, we watched a great show cause they freakin rocked the house down!

I think the revelation for me came when I found myself in a mosh pit with my SON!!!!! Did I ever think the day would come when I would share the pit with my boy! Man do I feel old!

Well if that was not enough we did not get home till after 4AM and yes we were up at 630 for work! Now that reminded me of the old days of partying, without the hangover!

The pics did not come out to well sorry!






BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVE NOT PICKED UP THE NEW PILLAR ALBUM YOU ARE MISSING THE BEST ALBUM YOU WILL EVER HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY ROCKED, IF YOU CAN SEE THEM LIVE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: