Thursday, August 31, 2006

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!















Although I was not fortunate enough to catch this last night I did read the web post on it. I can't believe ABC would be selling it and the American Public continues to buy it? So, what do the say is the number one way the world will end? GLOBAL WARMING! You have got to be kidding me! Al Gore's movie must of really impacted some idiot at ABC. How stupid do you have to be? I am really come on, scientists from MIT are actually predict that we are moving toward global cooling and there is NO evidence to support anything to the claims of global warming.

It is sensationalism at its finest. Well if you are dumb and want to maintain status quo the show is being repeated on Friday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have any links to show that Global Warming is bad science? I also believe that to be true, but it's the prevalent theory-cum-fact (much like the THEORY of evolution that now we dare not question).