Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Excuse me madam may I have one of those?"















OK, either Nolla is the only one checking my blog ten times a day and commenting once or? She is the only one who loves me enough to comment and all these other slackers are just loving me and leaving me without commenting? Either way I got a new face today, I did not expect it to take so long, "Sorry Noel!" But, like George I got a new face today! Let me know if you don't like it my wife picked them out. If you do like them I picked them out! Just kidding Rachel has the best taste!


5 comments:

metromom said...

all that suspense over some specs?

They DO look good though, you look smart...not that you didn't look smart before.

Unknown said...

Nice glasses.

Jessica said...

I dig them! Rachel...I mean, you did a good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow if you did not tell me they were bifocals I would never have known you cannot even see the line in them. If you were a true Seinfeld fan you would have gotten the Costanza model of specs. Just another step towards 40 and going over that hill.

Anonymous said...

You are soooo hot baby.