Monday, March 28, 2005

If everybody knew everybody we wouldn't have the problems we have today!

Ya know I wasn't going to go to this church, but when I saw they
were in the top 600 we had to go!


We are having a blast in Tampa, I really miss home! Tampa that is!

Finally, I know I am late on the Easter deal but here is my contribution.


The good thing about being you is that you have control of you! You are only one decision away from doing something great for someone. You are only one decision away from changing lives! You are only one decision away from saving someones lives. Don't know what to decide? Decide to pray, read the word, and praise him! He will lead you to other decisions. But whatever you do decide something.

Bless ya!

Happy Rise Day!

B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, that is hilarious! Funny, funny.

And if that's the best claim about your church, maybe it's best not to make one.

We missed your pithy insights. Welcome back!

The Mac Fam said...

Oh and FYI, even tho I am sure no one believed it, we didn't go to that church.

The Mac Fam said...

Oh and FYI, even tho I am sure no one believed it, we didn't go to that church.