Friday, March 07, 2008

Things I hate...

Not in any particular order:

1. Trucks that drop crap on me, they crack my window and are annoying.

2. Fighting with my wife, even if I win I lose.

3. Ignorance, I know this is general but there are just to many areas to cover and I don't want to contradict number four.

4. Real long blog posts, if you are posting more than two paragraphs send me a letter nothing could be that long and that impersonal.

5. People who ride my butt in traffic, even though they can clearly see I can't go any faster cause I am moving with traffic.

6. Grateful Dead, they didn't know Jesus so I am pretty sure they are not really grateful dead.

7. Baseball's illegal steroid investigation, I really don't think it is such a priority that our government spend millions to figure out whether a retired baseball player used. Feed some hungry people or shelter some homeless with it.

8. I could go on forever but this will be my last, cussing, it is so not necessary except when you hit your thumb with a hammer.

1 comment:

Adaptive Design, Inc. said...

I liked #8. Maybe you should try that sometime. Instead of cussing, I think the world should go back to the times of Strange Brew. So, with that said, take off, eh!