Friday, December 14, 2007

Broken Hearted

With the announcement of the Mitchell Report today I have to say I was broken hearted. Not because I am a huge baseball fan, I do like baseball, but I am not a "Huge" fan. My son Jackson on the other hand is a "Huge" baseball fan and will sit and "hold it" an entire game just to see every pitch and every swing. Now I have to "Try" and explain to a ten year old what performance enhancement(we wouldn't want to call it something lurid like illegal drug abuse) means? What HGH is? Come on if that isn't shameful enough then I have to explain why Barry Bonds is in court?

Two Words:

This sucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You let him know that there are no Cuns named in the report, that Sammy Sosa was not linked, and that Harry Caray is in Heaven. So that means God loves the Cubs and he should root for the Cubs.

One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...

AMEN