Sunday, September 30, 2007

ANGER =

an·ger (ăng'gər)

[Middle English, from Old Norse angr, sorrow.]
noun

A strong feeling of displeasure or hostility.

verb: -gered, -ger·ing, -gers.

transitive verb

To make angry; enrage or provoke.

intransitive verb

To become angry: She angers too quickly.

Of all the emotions I don't like Anger...
It is not that I don't get angry, I do...
I just don't like being angry or someone angry with me.
Not only do I dislike anger, I dislike the transitive or provoking anger.

Ever notice family gets the transitive form of anger more than most and can provoke you like no other?

I wish I could be like I DREAM OF GENIE and twinkle my nose to eliminate anger in life.

All I can do is confess the Word...
Proverbs 14:29(AMP) He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is hasty of spirit exposes and exalts his folly.

I don't want to or need to exalt any more of my folly than is already exposed!
How about you?

No comments: