Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome to Atlanta where the bags are made!



So I am on my way to ATL and I have to say I am excited and not. Excited cause I am going to the Braves Game. Not cause I use to live in ATL and sometimes miss it then I get in Traffic and NOT! That said it is a kewl town and I really appreciate my wife and kids allowing me to go, especially Jared who is celebrating his 14th Birthday today! How bad a dad AM I? Well I promise to make it up to him with his gift on Saturday, Stay tuned for that!

You are probably asking yourself what the title of this post has to do with the price of tea in China? Well I won the trip for selling the most trash liners in our division to the most number of customers. Yeah that is cheese, but hey did I mention the word FREE! I am too transparent?

No comments: