Sunday, August 12, 2007

No Rest For the Weary




Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try you are never going to get caught up?


Well do I have the solution for you! It is, OK I don't have anything cause I don't believe there exists anything except margin. The only problem is that in order to get margin I have to have time to allocate to margin. It is kind of like the exercise where you fill the jar with rocks and then try and fill it with sand. If you add the sand at the same time as the rocks you can fill the jar. If you fill the jar with sand then try to fill it with rocks it does not work. If you fill the jar with sand after it still does not work. The only way is to add sand then rock, rock then sand until it is completely filled.

Where am I going with this? Well you see I think that I work my problems out best by blogging the answers out. And you just happen to be the victim of my problem.
Thanks!

No comments: