Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A MAN(SON) AFTER MY OWN HEART!



"I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who
will do all My will." - Ac 13:22

This week has been trying so far and it is funny how you learn things about yourself through your children. I love my family and wife so much and could never imagine doing anything to hurt them. Yet as with all families I allowed anger and strife into my heart and suffice it to say, became bound and stubborn resolving not to let it go. Of course this went on for a few days till I got up and prayed to God to remove it from my heart, cause I could not take it anymore! It was at this point that God told me "No, you remove it!" Well I would be lying if I did not admit that pissed me off even more. So, I started to hunker down in my pool of bitter soup when I got a revelation from Jackson. Those of you who know Jackson will appreciate this, while repremanding Jackson he said this to me, After he does something wrong he does not know why he does it but he throws a fit cause he is so mad at himself and he makes things worser. Funny isn't it how the thought of knowing you messed up can often times make your resolve in the "mess up" even stronger. Jackson is so awesome I love that kid to death!
As for the outlook to the rest of the week, the sun is starting to shine on that dark part of my heart that I am trying to cut out with a dull knife.
I love my wife so much!
Oh I already said that once didn't I? J/K

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep it blazin!

CWTR™