Thursday, September 07, 2006

COPY CAT? THANKS SCOTT!














Ok, Scott and I need everyone's help with this because we finding ourselves intrigued by how many people are visiting Scott's and my blog on a regular basis. You people are from all over the world!!

Scott and I are dying to know who you are and where you're from.

So please, do us a favor. Leave a comment with your name and where you're from.

C'mon, humor us! We really are interested!

P.S. Sorry Scott I could not resist. What do they say copying is the purest form of flattery?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, if you're going to rip off the man's photo and idea, at least link to his blog!!! (For those of your countless, silent readers who may not also visit his website.)

This is Betsy from Phoenix. We go way back to T-town, and my husban and I love you and your hot wife. Hope we can see you soon.

Unknown said...

* what happened to the "d" in "husband"? It was there, I swear!

Jessica said...

This is Jessica from Phoenix, and thanks to Betsy's blog I got connected with you and your wife's blog! (I'm a good friend of Betsy)

One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...

Jessica,

Betsy rocks! Do you have a blog?
ABE

Jessica said...

I do...
www.agemwelltaken.blogspot.com

There's also a link on Betsy's blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.