Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Admiration


It is funny how things bring people together, I was talking to a great guy last night that I really admire. When someone says the word "Character" I think of this individual. He has gone through a ton of trials in the past two years, some of which I have been part of, some I was just a spectator to. All the while he has grown and become a great man as a result. He has stepped up and is such an inspiration to me. I look at the controversy he has walked through, the loss and transition all the while keeping strong and true to himself and his beliefs. Until you walk a mile in a man's shoes you don't know, but watching it has amazed me. Well if you get a chance visit Scott's Blog you will be sure to enjoy it! He has blessed me and I am sure he will you too!

No comments: