Saturday, June 10, 2006

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

blog Layouts



OK, for some of you this will be a surprise for others not. I am on my last week at Joe's which ends Friday the 16th YEAH! I start my new job on the 19th which is a great, fantastic, awesome sales job! I work Monday through Friday 8 to 5 through twelve weeks of training then I work out of my home from that point forward my own schedule. I am so sad and will miss all the wonderful people at Joe's and at the same time am excited not having to work nights and weekends or on a schedule. Anyway I thank all of you for your prayers and words of encouragement (Geoff you rock!). Well I will keep you posted as to how things go down and will have some new pictures to post soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dancing baby...congrats on your new gig...its exciting to start a new chapter in your life. see you guys in July..

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Congrats on the job, I know it has been a long time coming. How exciting to have more time with the family!! This is my first time here, had gotten on Jared's site to see if he had updated lately. I think about you all, all the time and miss seeing you all on Sundays. Good luck with the training and the job. Really enjoyed your post from Jan. 10th. Give the fellas high fives and tell Rachel I said hey. Hope you had a great Father's Day.