Site Network: Personal | Where I Work | brian@maciaszek.com | Maciaszek.com

 



Inspired

OK, so my wife is back to blogging again after committing assisted social suicide. I am assisting her by enabling her as she is now using my Facebook instead. Kind of a cop out if you ask me! Anyway, I am going to attempt to start blogging again so everyone that still subscribes, keep me in your prayers so I can follow through with it!



Environmentalism is not a new thing! As you can see social pressure on environmentalism is not as new as the media would like you to think. I have read several articles that have said quote "with the new environmentalist movement" which is thought to be something new. Obviously Not?

posted by One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy @ 7:31 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home