Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Talent just drips off him like sweat!

I think of this commercial when I work with him:


I had an idea for an ad campaign for the church a while back and presented it to the staff. Suffice it to say they were not all that receptive to it and if you know me you would understand why. Anyway, it was shelved for now. What came out of it though was the "Brilliant" work of Jeff Daigle owner and president of Adaptive Design. It is one thing to have an idea for something, it is entirely another to make it reality. Well Jeff takes the mental images and makes them a reality and better yet makes them look really cool! I guess that is why he is known as the "Sthyle Director!"
Here is the ad he came up with for the local college paper based off the initial idea which I won't share cause it is shelved for now!

No comments: