Friday, May 02, 2008

The low down...


So, I know none of your care except Betsy so here is the low down Bets! I am going to leave my employment as a Territory Manager and move into a position as CFO for Faith and Victory Church. The title is deceiving though because it will entail a ton more than finance. The Church is about to go through some changes which I am not at liberty to discuss at this time, lets just say God is moving in a big way! We are really excited to be blessed to be part of an amazing Ministry.

5 comments:

Hal Mayer said...

Congrats bro- big stuff ahead. Hang on for the ride of a lifetime

Shannon said...

Ummm, I care. And I have been waiting for the BIG reveal!!! I am so excited for you guys!

CONGRATS!!

Unknown said...

How weird is it that you're going to be working at the church I attended in high school and college?

Definitely keep us posted!

metromom said...

yeah....i care too bucko. that is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so I guess the Beckley's are just chopped liver!
We're very happy for you :)